Shertech Pharmacy COVID-19/Flu Response
Shertech Pharmacy is committed to the health and safety of our customers, patients, and valued employees. We understand that the increasing spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the flu is concerning to everyone and we want to emphasize that we are taking as many preventive measures and precautions as possible. We want to share with you some of the actions we have put in place to address the situation.
- Shertech has increased our schedule for disinfecting/sanitizing commonly touched surfaces.
- We are enforcing hygiene guidance, as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), for ALL team members including, but not limited to: office staff, technicians, and pharmacists.
- We are performing daily temperature checks on all employees.
- Face masks are a requirement in the pharmacy lobby for staff and customers.
- We are limiting the number of patients in our lobby to no more than two at a time.
- For those patients feeling unwell or who feel unsafe coming into our lobby we offer mailing of prescriptions or curbside service. Please call 864-585-3850 option 2 for curbside service.
- We have mandated that all employees who have cold or flu-like symptoms stay home and seek medical assistance if needed, as recommended by the CDC.
Shertech Pharmacy will continue to protect our customers, patients, and employees in this ever evolving situation.